Thursday, August 6, 2009

Motorcycles

I hardly ever get on here to blog anymore since I graduated. The summer absolutely flew by. If I wouldn't have procrastinated getting this whole college deal figured out, i'd be starting the fall semester, August 17th. But... I waited too long to try to get everything figured out so i'm going to hopefully get into the spring semester. I'm hoping it will work out for the best this way anyways. Waiting one semester to start college is surely not that big a deal.. like my mother's making it out to be....arghhh. parents!

While I have this time off, i'm going to hopefully get a better job & try to find some flying lessons around so I can start working towards getting my private pilot's license. It's going to cost about $5,000-6,000 & i'm hoping I can have it done in two years which is how long it'll take to get my core classes at college out of the way. Afterwards, I plan on going into the Military, but guess we'll see where life takes me.

The Marine & I are no longer in touch. He finally sent me a message a month ago asking me not to speak to him anymore. I've been working on closing that door & moving on with my life. I've met someone new & i'm really starting to like him but it's to early to tell if it's going to go anywhere.. He has two motorcycles & he took me for my first ride on one today, it was SO much fun. I loved it & he said he would teach me how to ride one because i've been wanting to get one. He's a very sweet guy & he makes me smile.

Monday is my birthday, yayyy! I'm going to the river tomorrow with my friend & her two year old son. Then saturday after they get off work, her boyfriend & this new guy ^^^ are going to come down. I'm so excited, it's going to be alot of fun :)

That's a quick update on my life :)

1 comment:

  1. Chris is gonna be so jealous about the whole motorcycle thing, lol They've been having this HUGE biker round-up at the Atlanta Motor Speedway and April, you shouldSEE all the motorcycles, my gah! From all over the nation, it's AMAZING!!!

    And I'm so glad that you're finally moving on with your life and away from Cale. I know it's hard, but this is honestly the best thing.

    And I'm so happy about you and your new guy :) I'm really hoping things will work out and you two can just have a lot of fun together :)

    Oh and of course....HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete