Thursday, May 28, 2009

Beautiful Night

"If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare."
What a day! We had graduation practice in the gym today in case it rains tomorrow night) & we were there forever. They couldn't get anything right. I'm excited but i'm just ready for all this to be over with already!

I had to work 4-10 today & on my way to work, one of my tires blew. The noise scared me & I saw the rubber flying off in the mirror. Luckily, I was able to pull right over safely. My Stepdad came out to fix it and he let me take his truck on to work. It feels so weird driving that big ole truck! But it was nice riding home with windows that actually row down and the music up loud. The sky is absolutely cloudless & it's such a beautiful night. It was ironic though because about a week ago one of my tires had a leak & my stepdad plugged it & it wasn't that tire that blew, it was one of my good ones!

I think my bestfried cursed my car! Lately it seems as if every car she gets into ends up having some kind of trouble that day. She rode with me to graduation practice this morning & then my good tire blows out.... Strange! Haha.

There was finally alittle bit of sun today! I truely hope this rainy weather is over. I can't wait to get some suuuuun.

I'm going to eat some chocolate icecream and get ready for bed. I have a busy day tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. It really makes me happy that these posts lately have been so much happier! I'm glad to see that you're so optimistic about graduation-it makes my heart smile!

    You're amazing-but I AM sorry your tire blew out =(

    LY so much girl, and CONGRATS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete