Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Stained Glass

"People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the light is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within. "


We had graduation practice bright and early this morning. When my lovely madre got off work, we went shopping to try and find a dress for Graduation. We had fun spending time together :D We went to a Mexican restaurant & I paid for us to eat and she got a Margarita! It was the first time she had a drink in forever and she got a buzz, it was hilarious. It was just so nice to finally see her having a good time * enjoying herself for once, she deserves it. It truely made my heart smile. :)

I'm so blessed in life and I thank God every day for all that he's given me. However, there is something that's truely troubling my heart...all of my three brother's have no religion. They think Christianity is a joke. I believe they have hardened their hearts to the Lord and I feel like there is nothing I can do. It truely tears me up inside because i'm very close to them & I love them with all my heart. If anything ever happens to them, then I lose them forever. I want them to have a place in Heaven with me when our life on earth is up..but if they have already hardened their hearts, what can I do?

I've walked through a good many valleys, all leading me to the point I am at today. Two years ago I was lost & doubtful until I got saved and started out on an amazing journey...I just want everyone to experience the joy & love of a relationship with the Lord.

I don't know where all that came from...I guess it was just pressing on my heart & needed to be put into words.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got it out, beautiful, and I'm glad you and your mom had such a great time. You BOTH deserve that =) And I'll be praying for your brothers, most definitely. You can bet on that, beautiful

    ILY♥

    ReplyDelete